There are three types of accreditation for the 42nd Polish Film Festival:
- industry accreditation – intended for the representatives of the film industry, i.e. producers, distributors, film institutions’ representatives, film events’ representatives and other persons related to the film market in Poland and abroad,
- media accreditation – intended for the representatives of the media (radio, press, television, the Internet) and for photoeditors,
- observer’s accreditation – intended for persons profesionally not related to the flm and/or media industry.
The price of accreditation:
- PLN 290 - if booking and payment for accreditation is made until 31rd August 2017.
Accreditation for the 42nd Polish Film Festival is a personal ID card authorising its owner to:
- enter the film screenings held in the Festival Centre in the Musical Theatre (without the need of booking a seat), film screenings on the New Stage of the Musical Theatre (with prior online booking of a seat), and film screenings in Multikino in Gdynia (with prior online seat booking) – applicable to all types of accreditation,
- receive the Festival package including the Festival catalogue and other promotional materials – applicable to all types of accreditation,
- participate in the Festival’s acocmpanying events, excluding closed events to which separate invitations apply – applicable to all types of accrditation,
- enter the press screenings – applicable to media accreditation,
- enter the press conferences – applicable to industry and media accreditation.
The sale of accreditation was closed on 7th September 2017.