The sale of accreditation is closed.Accreditation for the 43rd Polish Film Festival is a personalized identification card which entitles its holder to:
· enter film screenings held on the Large Stage in the Festival Centre situated in the Musical Theatre (prior online seat reservations required) as well as film screenings in Multikino in Gdynia, Gdynia Film Centre and on the New Stage in the Musical Theatre (prior online seat reservations required) (all types of accreditation),
· receive a Festival’s packet containing the Festival catalogue and other marketing materials (all types of accreditation),
· participate in the Festival accompanying events, with the exception of closed events with personal invitations required for participation (all types of accreditation),
· enter press screenings (media accreditation),
· enter press conferences (industry and media accreditations).
INDUSTRY ACCREDITATION - Granted to representatives of film industry such as producers, distributors, to representatives of film institutions, film events and other individuals who are professionally involved in film industry in Poland or abroad.
MEDIA ACCREDITATION - Granted to representatives of mass media (radio, press, television, Internet) as well as press photographers.
OBSERVER’S ACCREDITATION - Granted to individuals who are not professionally involved in film and/or media industries.
Accreditation applications are submitted online via www.system.festiwalgdynia.pl
The accreditation sale starts on the 2nd July 2018.
· The price of the accreditation is PLN 320
· Students of Polish film schools cooperating with Gdynia Film Festival (Lodz Film School, Krzysztof Kieślowski Faculty of Radio and Television University of Silesia in Katowice, Wajda School, Academy of Film and Television, Warsaw Film School, Gdynia Film School) from 18th June 2018 are entitled to purchase an accreditation at a special price of PLN 100 (valid student card required).
· Members of the Association of Polish Filmmakers holding a valid and stamped membership card do not pay for the accreditation.
· Accreditation application will be confirmed by e-mail within 4 days.
· Payment for accreditation must be made within 72 hours of application confirmation via the online payment option available on the website (DotPay payment) or via online bank transfer to the Organizer’s banking account.
· Accreditation purchase will be confirmed by e-mail within 4 days of its booking on the Organizer’s banking account.
· Accreditation is personalized, which means it is issued based on the first name and the last name specified in the application.
· To place an accreditation order, all required fields must be filled in and a recent portrait photo of a maximum size of 2 Mb and minimum proportions of 400x400 pixels must be enclosed in png, gif or JPG format. The photo will be used to identify the owner of the accreditation.
· The Organizer reserves the right to conclude accreditation sale at any time without cause.
· The Organizer does not accept returns of purchased accreditation.
· Purchased accreditation may be collected only by the individual in whose name the accreditation was ordered.
· Accreditation may be collected upon presentation of an ID card or any other document with a photo.
· Accreditation may be collected starting 17th September 2018 (from 14:00 a.m.) in the Festival Centre in the Musical Theatre (pl. Grunwaldzki 1, Gdynia).
· The Festival does not issue duplicates of accreditation. Exceptions are made for justified cases.
Rules for Accreditation Use at the Festival:
· All types of accreditation entitle their holders to participate in all film screenings held on the Large Stage in the Festival Centre in the Musical Theatre in Gdynia, prior to which the holder is required to make online seat reservations.
· Accreditation entitles its holder to enter all film screenings for audience held in Multikino, Gdynia Film Centre and on the New Stage of the Musical Theatre prior to which the holder is required to make online seat reservations.
· All types of accreditation are programmed for 34 points (1 point corresponds to 1 film screening).
· Accreditation does not entitle its holder to make seat reservations for the Festival Opening and Closing Ceremonies.
· Media accreditation entitles its holder to enter press screenings prior to which the holder is required to make online seat reservations.
· Industry and media accreditations entitle their holders to enter press conferences.
· Accreditation holder may reserve no more than one seat for a film screening held in Multikino, Gdynia Film Centre and on the Large and New Stage of the Musical Theatre scheduled for a given screening time. Seat reservations for film screenings can be made from 8:30 a.m. on the day preceding the screening until the screening time. The first day of the Festival is an exception - seat reservations can be made on Monday, 18th September at 8:30 a.m.
· Accreditation holder may make a seat reservation for no more than one film screening in Multikino, Gdynia Film Centre and on the Large and New Stage of the Musical Theatre within each screening time period (the so-called screening block) on any given day. A screening block includes screenings which start within no more than 30 minutes of one another (e.g. 9:45 a.m., 10:00 a.m. and 10:15 a.m.).
· Accreditation is supplied with a bar code for identification and reservation verification purposes; permanent staff equipped with bar code readers will work shifts at the entrances to screening rooms in Multikino, Gdynia Film Centre and at the entrances to the Large and New Stage of the Musical Theatre. Accreditation verification will be carried out at every entrance to the Musical Theatre in Gdynia.
· Failure to cancel reservation up to 15 minutes prior to screening time and failure to attend a film screening held in Multikino, Gdynia Film Centre and on the Large and the New Stage of the Musical Theatre will automatically result in deduction of 4 points from the Festival pass.